Friday, July 24, 2009

Eventful day

Last night's dinner was delicious. We had grilled squid from my book: Harumi's Japanese Cooking, chilli clams with celery (my style), Stir-fry caixin, and braised fish with soybeans. The last dish was cooked by my father. Soup was pork ribs with lotus shoot. Hubby was very happy with what I've cooked, and he said that I've improved since we moved in. But hey, it's only this year that I've really stopped working! And I've been looking at the cookbooks more often now. It's not easy to work full time, come home and prepare dinner and do housework! I'm still wonder how I did that all last time!

No photos. Was too hungry and tucked in immediately when the dishes were on the table. :P

Finally installed messenger on this laptop. One week without messenger makes me feel a bit wierd. Ha, one day without facebook makes me feel like I'm out of touch with the world!

Ion shopping - still exploring. Today we tried the Hokkaido ramen. Nice! But maybe that was because mom and I shared one bowl of noodles. Just in case it wasn't nice. :P More exploration next week! Is with all malls, we aren't too keen with the shops. Nothing really exciting, if you ask me. Are there anything interesting in there anyway?

No comments: