Sunday, December 28, 2008

Things that go bump in the night

How to drive your husband crazy.

1. Complain of pain and refusing to take antibiotics.
2. Complain of pain and says that antibiotics is left at home.
3. Complain every few seconds that MANual car-ride is very bumpy.
4. Complain that people advance with technology and going MANual is not advancing with technology.

Heh heh heh.

My own fault for not putting my foot down and insist on auto. What got into me the other day? Seeing dear hubby's so excited happy face when he dreams of a MANual car. Sheesh, I couldn't even make my way out of the car-park. Totally forgotten how to drive. What clutch biting? HAR?

*faint*

***
Things that make me roll my eyes.

Come up in front of me and pause. Like man, can I read your mind? Do you want to see the doctor or the dentist? Some people can only function by prompting with questions. New or existing? Some people starts speaking very fast immediately, without giving name. Hey I'm not the doc here! Some people just say: I want to get the medicine I took the last time. Yeah right, like who the hell are you. How the hell do I know what you took the last time?

I'm not in the bestest of moods right now. Forgot to buy Leonidas chocolates yesterday. Forgot to buy a few other things too. Not a big deal, but my back is aching like crazy and my sinus is also hurting. It makes you sour.

I feel like nice Japanese dinner but all we had was burger and soggy fries .. and coke? *sigh*

Otherwise, Wen gave me a very nice cheeeena teapot with very nice chhheeeeena teacups and I gave her very eeeeengland mint tea. I got so many teapots now I should buy a display case and display all my teapots! Which I hardly use!

And I hardly have time to drink tea except for those dunk-and-drink types. Shessh, I'm hardly at home. If I'm at home, I'm hardly having the time to make nice tea and drink!

No comments: