Thursday, December 20, 2007

A long long time later

I know I haven't been blogging. Just didn't feel like doing it. It just got boring after a while. I think my mood is like duh... duh... . What do I feel like doing? I feel like shopping, but clothes are to be on hold again. Anyway, I've got so much clothes, this morning I was just clearing out bags of old clothes, new clothes, clothes I wore only once but will never wear again, some clothes I never even wear before! I haven't finished clearing out my cupboard yet and I really have lots of clothes. Must stop buying!

What about bags? I'm just too lazy to change my bags often. Once I carry a bag, it just takes too much effort to transfer all those wallets and dunno what other stuffs women carry in their bags into a new bag. Besides all my bags are kept quite out of reach, so do I really need so many bags? Although it was quite disappointing this last Tods sale. All the way down there, and I didn't spend a single cent! Didn't quite like the bags, well .... I did quite like the nylon ones, but they weren't on sale. Sigh.

Books, bags and clothes. What else is there to buy? I didn't buy anything for myself this Christmas, perhaps that's why I'm feeling down. Add to the fact that I'm working today and on Christmas too. And it's raining almost everyday. What a foul weather. Yesterday was nice, and I brought my boy swimming. It was very cold though. We didn't make cookies as we had wanted to. For a few reasons. 1. Butter expired. 2. Was too tired, stayed up late to watch Pirates of the Caribean: At World's End. Quite silly show actually. Soooo showy. I like the first one best. I need more chocolates. Finished Min's chocolates too fast. Had a sore throat after eating four continuously.

Sad there's really nothing nice to eat around here. :(

Anyway, I could really get used to and love not doing any housework! And house is still spick and span. Am I going to suffer next time if I don't have a maid, or am I going to be addicted to have one forever?

No comments: