Friday, February 02, 2007

It's nice to be young

Sometimes I wish I'm ten years younger.

Heh.

I wonder if there are any people my age who goes completely gaga about animes. Definitely not any of my galfriends. They're all serious hardworking types who earn lots of money! And they work long hours, have a masters degree and are pretty highflying super achievers. Damn, make me sound like an under-acheiver. Yikes.

Anyway, I was so crazed over Ghost Hunt, I bought all the manga. Some in Jap, no less. I feel like buying the complete set (the earlier ones) in Jap, but I shall wait till there's a discount. Read: I'm definitely going to get the Jap version. Perhaps it might be better to get the Chinese version, but have to pre-order, and I figured that since my Chinese isn't top-notch either, might as well get them original and start learning Jap again. Heh.

That was one of the reasons why I haven't been blogging. Been visiting forumns and reading all about GH. *sigh* ... am still waiting for the next episode. Can die man. Will I be able to watch it tonight?

:(

**
In between anime watching, working and busy with domestic life, some days I suddenly find myself very tired. Tired of everything. Makes me want to do things. The heart and head is willing, but the body is not. I must go and attend yoga classes again, start playing the piano and learn the violin. Especially now that I have some time to spare. The latest anime Nodame Cantabile has been pretty motivating. You hear the sweet sound of Beethoven's Violin Sonata 'Spring', and you immediately put on the CD to play repeat x 100 times, and you search for the score and run through the piece with it, and you wish you could play just a little of it.

It's really uplifting.

But it's just too damn difficult to play. I tried running a few notes on Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu, and I realised that I have to start from ground 0 once again. *sigh* The piano in school have many keys missing, otherwise it was kinda showy (I guess) to drum up some Mozart and fool the kids just a little. Hahahah. Oh yeah, I was bored.

**
I got a swollen eye right now, it feels like someone punched me there. *mutter*

Sometimes how I wish time would just stop and let me do just what I want.

One more day before the weekend!

No comments: