Sunday, December 03, 2006

Falling in love ...

Is when you start doing these things.

1. Actually watching the anime with chinese subs on YouTube.
2. Actually watching the anime withOUT any subs on YouTube.
3. Buying the entire set of novels in Chinese.

My roots certainly revisited. :)

I am so in love with the latest anime I'm watching. Latest craze I guess. It's aimed at young ladies, it's funny, it has got beautiful music and beautiful drawings, and it's kinda loosely based on a historical setting. Who wouldn't fall in love if you're a woman? :P

Damn, the only Chinese books I've ever read in my entire life so far were one or two from You Jing. Now I've got like seven novels all to read, and they are in fantizi (the older chinese version) no less, and how am I going to achieve it? Where is my trusty Chinese dictionary? *sigh*

Definitely an impulse buy. Naaahhh ... let's just say it's a christmas present for myself. Heh heh heh.

Actually I'm a very traditional Chinese girl. I love my roots, I cannot imagine not speaking Mandarin at all. I went to a school which was kinda cheena in a way. But my chinese was never very good. I shall blame it all on my chinese teachers. If they were only more fun at that time, I might enjoy the lessons. All I remember is mo xie, and ting xie. And the lessons were always so boring. Oh well. Things are changing now. Perhaps if I had been more interested, I would have joined the Chinese Orchestra. Did I ever mention the erhu was one of my favourite instruement? Perhaps I shall learn that one too. :P

Anyway .... my current favourite animes are:
1. Saiunkoku Mongatari (in love ..woohooo!) *)
2. Ghost Hunt

And I'm also currently watching:
3. Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
4. D Gray Man
5. Death Note
6. Bleach

Hmmm .....

If you're curious, go check them out! Warning: Quality on YouTube is quite the crappy. :X

No comments: