Saturday, November 11, 2006

What could be worse?

Today is not my day. After the last post, baby dearest finally pooed after four days. This calls for a celebration, but NOT when he got so much poo that it went up his diapers and onto his shirt and pants. And of course no one else is around to clean him up, so me, moi and I have to do it. And what could be worse? Yep, the poo got onto me as I was carrying him to the bathtub.

Yeeeuuuch.

Next time when I'm old and decrepit, would baby dearest wash my backside too? :P

He's finally sleeping after a dose of fedac. He actually looked forward to taking the medicine. He opened his mouth wide with a happy look of anticipation, and I squirted the stuff from the syringe into his mouth. When he tasted it, the look on his face was priceless. Hahahah. He couldn't make up his mind whether he liked or disliked it.

Now dirty clothes, here I come!

Gotta wash the poo off his clothes too. Yeeeuuucchhh. But I guess it's still better than bis and holly licking other dog's POO! And then kissing Wen after that!! Heh.

No comments: