Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hell hath no fury

And I was so so fuming mad today.

We left the house fifteen minutes earlier so that I could be early. Only to find that hubby had left my bag at home after I dropped him off at work. I was sooo angry all the way to my parents' place and all the way back home and all the way to work. Baby, for once, was extremely quiet throughout the journey. He glanced at me, saw my super black face and looked out of the window, and did not even make a whimper. Mummy's super black mood must be oozing out of her pores.

I said: I'll carry baby and you carry all the bags.

My bag was left on the floor by the shoes. How not angry can I be? My keys, my wallet, my identity cards, my everything! If one day I were to die on the street, and without my bag, I'll be a Jane Doe. A woman's identity is in her bag. No bag, no body.

On a scale of 1 to 10, my anger was 11. The +1 came from the remark that I always blamed him when things go wrong. I have a good reason for this. Two in fact. And I have the right to be extremely angry. All things considered, I wasn't being unreasonable at all.

I'm no longer angry now, but I'm still not appeased. We shall wait and see. All these things do add up.

No comments: