Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My apple crumble too

Lunch was fried rice, but the photos I took turned out too blur. I was inspired by Obachan so I made my own apple crumble too. I think I'd like mine with a scoop of vanila ice-cream, so called hubby to get one tub home. Seems like everywhere's out. :( Nevermind, there are still some left. :)

Everybody loved it! :) Mom and dad, and dear hubby too when he got home. And baby too. haha.

Wanted to invite PM over too to have some since it's her birthday today. I won't say I specially made for her, but I did make it in mind of her. Unfortunately she couldn't make it, and told me in no uncertain terms to practise first before she'll try some. Humf. Well, after I told her it was my first apple crumble I've ever made in my entire life.

It turned out well anyway. :) I still have some, how am I going to keep it? And I have some crumble left too, can make another small one!

So who's coming for dessert? :)

No comments: