Friday, August 25, 2006

Half past bake.

I really didn't feel like blogging until I do up my blog. This place is soooo .... stale and boring, that I don't feel like writing. But some news can't wait:

1. Baby is growing his upper teeth. Not two, not four ... but SIX upper teeth! Yeah, a mouthful of teeth. I can see him thinking of biting mummy real soon.

2. Mushishi live action. Read all about it. Though I agree with Garten that Ginko looks damn weird. He got a moustache??! And a little goat-beard?!? What the? Hey, the Ginko in the anime is clean-shaven. And his white hair looks so dry ... and ... damn, kind of reminds me of Shaggy in the movies, not the cartoon. Ha. But the actress Aoi Yuu looks pretty. :) Maybe I'll stick to animes.

3. Am pouring through all my cookbooks and bakebooks and wondering what I shall try out next. Am so inspired by Obachan. Hmmmmm .... Maybe I should just learn how to take nice photos and some photo edit software and try to make boy's photos look more ... nice. :P Wait till I'm free. haiz.

4. Just when I think life gets depressing, then suddenly there seems to be so much things I would like to do!

5. One of my students gave me a big bagful of baby clothes ... for my boy she says. She's soo sweet. :) Non-local. I don't really know what to say. This is the first time anyone has ever done such a sweet thing for me ... well, someone outside my circle of friends. :P

6. Must do something sweet for them too. Yep, make cards. Hmm hmm hmm.

No comments: