Saturday, May 06, 2006

I, Me, Moi.

I AM: happy
I WANT: to know how to get my sleeping baby out the car and into the house onto the bed without waking him up.
I WISH: I have lots and lots of money. :P
I HATE: all types of politics and stupid people.
I MISS: the food at alia manggis.
I FEAR: not being able to be a good mother to my baby.
I HEAR: things that I do not want to hear.
I WONDER: why people are sometimes so foolish.
I REGRET: not being more confident when I was younger.
I AM NOT: as young as I looked.
I DANCE: when I was young.
I SING: to my baby to make him sleep, except that he'll be even more awake and I'll be yawning away.
I CRY: when I'm sad.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as cheerful as I look.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a knitted vest for my dear hubby.
I WRITE: my thoughts for myself.
I CONFUSE: days and time sometimes.
I NEED: a holiday.
I SHOULD: be tidying up the house instead of sitting here writing. :P
I START: a lot of things.
I FINISH: nothing.
I LOVE: my hubby and my baby.
I REMEMBER: too many things some unwanted.

No comments: