Monday, November 14, 2005

Doremi

It's quite depressing to go shopping when there's nothing to buy. It's going to be Christmas, and there you could be buying nice new clothes for yourself, or nice stuffs ... heh heh, but ... ah well, it's always good to save more money instead! :P

So there I was, a bottle of sake in one hand, and a box of sashimi in the other. Ohh, bad mama ... bad bad mama.

:P

*****
There was a lot of food for dinner last night. Stir-fry veges, bittergourd with eggs, dried shrimps with chilli, black chicken herbal soup, my favourite fried prawns (yum!). Hubby's friends seem very health conscious, they were seriously digging into the vege. Which is good, I guess. heh. But it sure was damn tiring to do all that. I was moving adagio by then. Thank goodness I got a cute kitchen helper. :) I love him so. :) :)

*****
One of my aunts gave me a very sweet pendant for my ... errm, ROM. Which was like almost two years ago now. Well, better late than never eh? I think that was so sweet of my auntie. :) Now ... mom didn't give me anything. Yet. Grrrrr. I think I shall have to hint hint to her sometime ... ya, and throw tantrums and be dramatic .... :P *sniff sniff* MIL also never give me anything. Waaah. I feel so deprived. *SNIFF*

:P

No comments: