Sunday, November 06, 2005

Day spoiler

Hmm, well ... since dear hubby didn't quite like what I've written here, I guess I shall just do away with it then. After all, I had quite a good night rest, and nothing beats having a good sleep over it.

Not that my anger and frustration is being in anyway appeased.

The gist of it all, was that, yesterday ... I had PLANS. Wen was to make lunch - beef and eggplant lasagna, afterwhich we were to make dessert together. That's why I woke up early in the morning to go to the market together.

But in the end, what happened was that they came and made a mess out of my kitchen and yard, and we couldn't go anywhere. I was also sooo hungry - we only had lunch at 4pm! *sniff* And Wen made the dessert without me. *sniff sniff*

How maddening it was.

*sigh*

No comments: