Sunday, November 06, 2005

Neuroticism

In other words, how and why I stress myself out.

I'm worried that there might not be enough food.

I'm worried that there might be too much food.

I'm worried that there might be too many people and no place to sit.

I'm worried that there might be too few people.

If you call one auntie, you have to call all your aunties and uncles. And they come with their familes!

I'm worried that there might not be enough space to lay out all the food.

I'm worried that there might not be enough space period.

Gee.

So ..... what am I to do?

I shall plan for a nice relaxing hair treatment do, and a massage either on Tuesday or Wednesday. So there.

Away, away ... all paranoid and neurotic thoughts! Fly fly away.

*bleah*

And if Xena is keen to meet, would she like dinner either Tuesday or Wednesday? :)

*****
Bliss is when the house is clean and neat. :)

A clean house does good to soothe the nerves. :)

I still have to think how to utilise my kitchen cabinets carefully. I think the problem is that the shelves are too tall, and there's lots of air in between which is not occupied. humf.

Wen has gotten me a very lovely tea set. I should have forseen that. She was the one who got me drinking infusion tea. :P I've told a primary school friend that I'd like a tea set as well. I think it's going to be one too many tea sets. Whoops! :P

No comments: