Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The evening

PM has not an iota sense of time at all. We agreed to pick her up at 6.45pm at the MRT. At 6.45pm, when I paged her, she was only in Orchard. Good grief! What was she doing there?

Okie, so I got her to get me that Black Forrest Cake I so like. :P

And I told her to call me when she was going into the train, so that I can estimate the time I need to drive down to the station to pick her up. Can't park there what.

And I waited and waited, bought a couple of magazines, groceries, more sinful food ... and when I remembered to look at the time, I paged her.

She said she was reaching the station! Waah. Didn't I say to call when she was supposed to leave?! Oh well, she will have to wait for me then.

*rolls eyes*

***
She liked the tofu I cooked. heh heh heh.

Dearest hubby liked the tofu I cooked too.

:)

***
Someone needs to find PM a nice bf. Does anyone want to apply for that position? hahaa.

I can't believe she went all the way from the west to the north just to eat dim sum, then back to the west so that she can eat the cheesecake and orange juice at the McCafe ... Good grief!

*rolls eyes*

*****
Marking five classes only feels like a breeze. One last class to go. Hooray! :)

As compared to fourteen classes last time, when we mark by sections or questions. Five classes only! I'm still reeling from the easiness of it all! Five! 1 2 3 4 5!

heh heh heh.

And the best thing is that I who set the paper ensures that the marking of them is really easy. Just the flick of the wrist, really.

:P

No comments: