Friday, October 28, 2005

The cat's smile

It's raining cats and dogs. I hope it clears up soon, so that I can go shopping!! :)

I don't normally do it, but I'm getting old and bochup. And my tummy does feel rather queasy. Perhaps it's all the punching and kicking, perhaps it was the curry chicken my parents cook last night. Whatever, it gives me a good excuse. *bleah*

And of course dearest hubby gets to sleep just a little longer.

heh.

***
I don't really like to shop online. I need to feel, to touch, to smell, to try on, to pose. *bleah* :P Usually I don't buy, but ... it's all the things doing. heh.

***

I have to win this. Tell me I can win. I think I can win. I've thrown away too many not be try to win this.

Damn damn and triple damn.

***
I'm still considered spamming over at Xena's commentary. sheesh.

:P

No comments: