Sunday, September 25, 2005

Stressed

I think I'm waking up too early in the morning everyday. Up to a certain time, my body just can't sleep anymore. It has to do something, being extremely restless. So what can one do when it is still dark and one's beloved is still in dreamworld?

I read blogs, iron clothes, make breakfast, played the piano, and just about anything I can think of. Perhaps next time I shall go for a run in the park. Or perhaps I should look for a good book to tide me over this period of time. Or perhaps the TV might help, but I hate shattering the peace and beauty of the morning with mindless chatter. Perhaps I should start on the knitting again.

The soul is restless. And it's a hot hot day again. Waking up too early in the morning only cause lathagic in the late morning, but I just can't sleep.

Stressed.

No comments: