Saturday, September 24, 2005

.

I remembered once ...

and in bitterness and in truth,

but it was all too late ...

and I do not know why.

*****
It was a good thing I managed to find my way back again. I had a vague idea it was on the other side, till you pointed out to me, very clearly, and that really did help. I was quite disoriented when I came out from the underground, but the past few trips had also helped.

Now all I had to show was just a little hole. Damnit.

*****
It was the indecisiveness ...

and the depression,

perhaps sometimes ...

but is it truely?

*****
Sticky sticky sticky. And one down soon. Oh gobble me up, what should I do? I dread to see, for I'm out of ideas. And the other is just as bad, where did it all gone to?

*****
Sometimes I wonder too ...

would it have been better?

No comments: