Sunday, September 25, 2005

My favourite lullaby

Hushabye Mountain

A gentle breeze from Hushabye Mountain
Softly blows o'er lullaby bay.
It fills the sails of boats that are waiting
Waiting to sail your worries away.

It isn't far to Hushabye Mountain
And your boat waits down by the key.
The winds of night so softly are sighing
Soon they will fly your troubles to sea.

So close your eyes on Hushabye Mountain.
Wave good-bye to cares of the day.
And watch your boat from Hushabye Mountain
Sail far away from lullaby bay.

*
Now to find the piano score! :)

I wonder if they have it at the library. But I can't access the page! Arrgh.

***
There are eighty-eight keys on the piano.

My poor fingers have been stressed eighty-eight times.

Cleaning each and every of the eighty-eight keys.

Isnt' there a better way of doing things?

Eighty-eight. My god.

*****

No comments: