Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A silent scream

Depressed. Disillusioned. Demoralised.

There is a need to rant. But here is not a place to do so.

The scream goes on and on soundlessly. The mind collapses upon itself, in an unsinking infinte blackhole. Multiply that by a few million light years.

Echos hollowed through the emptiness, eons apart, yet doubling back and forth within the closed prison walls.

There is a need to tell someone something, yet there is no one to hear.

The scream goes on, falling into a pinpoint prick of a dimming light.

Externally, another mask is built in place.

I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care

Anymore.

It sucks.

A voice not to be heard. A scream drowning itself out. Thoughts bursting into stars of ugliness.

giggles

And life will go on the same tomorrow.

While the words remain unsaid. And the rant was stilled.

Pretty little baubles perhaps to chase away the harsh discordants. Best to be forgotten, to save the sanity.

No comments: