Monday, July 18, 2005

Oil thyself

Tonight's dinner was mightily horrible. This just goes to show that if you have never seen such stuffs before, it's best to look it up in a recipe book instead of trying to cook it in a way you think it should be done.

Damnit.

Dear hubby was so uncritical as usual. Love him so! :)

Critical moi's heart sank when I saw what I've done. I really should have check out how it should be done properly. It was simply a disaster.

Perhaps one should not have cooked when one was feeling tired, or depressed, or had a irritatingly blocked ear. Yes, it's still bloody blocked, and do I hear a ringing sound? Or when one has so little time to prepare, after the repairman came to fix the cookery hood. *sigh*

Well, that was only half of it. I still have half to try another way. Can't seem to find a recipe in my books though. Nevertheless, the safest way is to cook with eggs.

Now all I need to do is to wash the bloody dishes and mop up the kitchen. I swear if you leave it, the floor really absorb all the oil.

Damn the whitebait. Tell me how to strangle you.

No comments: