Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A very whinny post. *sniff*

It's awful when one has been looking forward to an early day, but ended up having to waste much time doing nothing, because someone had a very bad idea about something and made everyone suffer for it.

*sigh*

And I thought I could go back early, rest a bit and do some housework. The floor needs vacumming, the clothes need ironing and many other things need to be put away.

I only had time to wash the clothes and prepare dinner. Dinner was slightly later at about 5.30pm. The food wasn't completely defrozed, but there wasn't time to wait. I'm not too sure if it's a good thing to defrost them in warm water, but I really have no choice. Will know if get stomachache tomorrow. :P

But I must say, dinner was great. heh. Steamed chicken (a bit too salty though), squid and prawns, and vege soup. All done without rest. I'm dead beat. No strength to clean the house or iron the clothes now. All I feel like doing is to stone some where, like here, and to read my book later.

And I'm still ill. My throat is still sore, and I dare not even eat biscuits for fear of making it worse. *sigh* Maybe I should take those cherry tomatoes instead. :P

I'm tired, but I can't seem to rest properly nowadays. Been sleeping late, like midnight almost everyday, and waking up very early. Even on weekends. No matter how late I sleep, I'll still wake up very early. Feeling very hyper-alert, but tired. Just can't seem to feel relax, just feeling drugged the whole time. I'm going to have to pay for that sooner or later.

Ought to do more yoga, but did not sign up for the intermediate course. Because of some reasons. *sigh* Did yoga on Sunday, but ended up yawning every other minute till Wen looked at me strangely. *sigh*

sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh

I feel ... sigh.

sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh
sigh

No comments: