Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday night zombies

It's pretty boring actually. The house being as it is, one just doesn't feel like doing much. Nothing on TV either and everyone seems to be out enjoying themselves. We are two old foggies. :P

We didn't want to eat out because we just didn't feel like outside food. Oily, salty and unhealthy food. Nahhh ... besides I just had my massage. And boy, my neck and shoulder felt so much better now. And she stepped on me. My tummy had shrunk. :P So she said I seemed to have lost weight. Not sure if it's good or bad. It's the stress lah.

So here's a boring entry by old foggie me. I shall blog on one of my favourite topics. food. heh.

It was almost seven by the time we got home. So what's fast to cook, and okie to eat? Instant noodles lah. I decided to make minced balls, so had to thaw the pork. Then chop up the prawns. Hey, there's actually chicken meat in the fridge, all de-boned and ready to cook from previously! And there's de-meated chicken bones. I could make soup stock! Wah hahah. And why do I want to make instant noodles when I have soup stock? Change of plans. Number One Japanese Udon then! :P

And so an instant dinner became somewhat more elaborate. Soup with chicken and prawns and minced balls and tofu and fresh mushrooms and peas. That's a lot actually. The key word is multi-task. chop chop chop and throw into soup pot. Then raid the fridge for more stuffs. *pats self on back* heh heh heh.

Well, the best part of all this is that hubby appreciates it. :) It's all that matters.

:)

I wonder how YS is and her speed dating thingy. She let slip a name of a person which she told PM not to tell anyone. *sigh* That's YS for you. PM could have just told me, but she had promised not to. *shrug* Now, why is this person's name so interesting? heh heh. That's because we are hatching a plot between PM and me. And I must say I was surprised because it was PM's idea. Darn, I'm dropping so many hints here. heh heh heh.

I don't think this someone would have minded if I told the someone what we had in mind. But PM insisted that I shall not say anything to the someone. Then again, we might not be able to get things done so it could be rather disappointing if we couldn't even manage it. *sigh* PM's strategy is an extremely long subtle one, but I don't like to do things that way. It's too slow, I'm too impatient, and I always feel that one should be open with things. Unfortunately, the ball is not in my hands.

All I hope is that this someone would be cooperative so that PM can eventually put her plan in action. Hmm, I think I've been extremely transparent, perhaps the someone might have guessed something. *LOL* No questions, no questions. And certainly no comments. *bleah*

No comments: