Saturday, March 19, 2005

Chop chop

1. I can't believe that that bloody younger bro of mine actually had the audacity to auction MY beautiful Kasparov chess set. *mutter* I'm so angry I'm not going to talk to him ever.

2. I'm going to have to move all my things over soon. Bloody fucking house.

3. When one is so very tired, one can actually fall asleep on the kitchen floor.

4. Yes, we are now living in the kitchen and dining room only.

5. The cracks in the walls appear in the evening.

6. Funk + Jazz = Junk (funky jazz).

7. Xena's blog is down again. *sigh*

8. My hols is coming to an end and I've not done anything at all. Besides sleeping in the kitchen, baby sitting a bunch of kids and supervising over the repairs. *sigh*

9. I feel a need to kill someone. Stabbing above younger bro to death is too mild. I couldn't sleep the whole of last night, thoughts running in my head ways to be vindictive. Grr.

10. I'm bored bored bored. I need to go out. I'm depressed. Life is so gloomy and depressing. I need to do new things. :(

No comments: