Saturday, March 05, 2005

Odds and Ends

1.There seems to be something wrong with the sms. Didn't seem to be receiving any and friends didn't seem to receive mine.

2. I shouldn't be so gullable and trust everything YS says. I think she tends to distort facts and exaggerate quite a bit. PM wasn't that keen when I spoke to her, unlike what YS told me. I wonder ... hmm.

3. I've become quite a TV addict.

4. Still feeling ill.

5. I should take the medcienes. :P

6. I have to keep tabs of the books which I've read, else I'll end up borrowing the same ones again.

7. Books which I've read so far:
Equal Rites
Wyrd Sisters
Pryamids
Guards! Guards!
Small Gods
Men at Arms (err, have I read it?)
Night Watch

Oh dear ... this is bad. I got to keep track NOW. Can't remember already.

8. Of course would like to read in order, but can't seem to find the first two books in the library.

9. It's nice to be able to lie in bed and see the swallows fly round and round outside the full length double height windows. Did not know birds fly so high. Maybe I'll throw some breadcrumbs next time.

10. Would like to put a small table and chairs outside at the balcony and sit there to have breakfast. Hubby's not too keen though. Says neighbour can look at us, from their yard. I say we put some potted plants on that side. :P

No comments: