Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The diseased mind

I'm bored.

I'm depressed.

I've run out of books to read.

I'm starting my hols today, but I can't go anywhere.

It's not as if there isn't anywhere to go or anything to do, just that we are stuck in the house over-seeing those bloody contractors repairing the floor. We had wanted to go Japan, or Bali ... or maybe KL, but now we can only divide the time staring at each other, at the TV or at the computer.

We can't even sleep in peace.

It's just so damn upsetting.

*sigh*

*****
Good points:

1. Which is not to say that belief denies logic. For example, it's fairly obvious that the Sandman needs only a small sack.
On the Discworld, he doesn't bother to take the sand out first.

2. 'Er. Thank you for the porridge ...'
'You haven't eatedn any of it,' Ridcully pointed out mildly.
'No, but ... but I had a really good look at it.'

3. Sometimes the only thing you could do for people was to be there.

~Soul Music, TP

Ohhh ... WC got all the books! Bwahahah.

No comments: