Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's a boy!

Yep so it is. And a little wild one at that. Mix breed more likely, not totally the local tabby.

We finally brought the little bugger to the vet. Damn expensive. He was given a clean bill of health, got some expensive vitamins and a new tin of milk powder, which was supposed to be better and certainly more expensive than the current one. Damn expensive cat. Better stay alive. Also gave me so much problem, because the vet stayed in a very confusing place. I got lost many times, wandering round and round with a big red pail. Silly me. My feet ached. I'm tired.

At times we got rather tired of the feeding and the crying, and was thinking of disowning kitty. But he's really cute! Just ... oh, extremely tiring. Hubby sleeps soundly throughout the night even when kitty screams his lungs out. I lie in bed, awake but can't move my body. heh heh heh. No no ... eventually I do get up and do something. But it's just soooo tiring.

Oh well.

More pics of kitty coming soon. Just too tired to upload them. I am dead tired ... to the bones definitely!

*****
Someone called me up, and asked me to play chess again. Now that I'm home and feeling extremely tired, it doesn't exactly seem to be a good idea anymore. Besides I haven't played for donkey years. I'm not sure if I can handle that kind of stress.

One really can't run away at all. They found me eventually. :P

*****
Crossed thoughts:

Me: Dear ... they didn't move the sink back!
Him: Huh?
(I actually meant the washing machine)

...

No comments: