Saturday, December 18, 2004

More eleven o'clock thoughts

Bloody hell, I hate it when opponent resigned on my winning game. Me! With a queen advantage. And I'm losing on the other board. I wonder how it affects the rating though. Maybe he has an ulterior motive. We both win one game each, but the person who loses first gets more points in the winning the second game? And I just missed a checkmate in another board. I can't believe how dumb I am. *sigh*

I am so tired right now. But I drank my mom's coffee earlier, and I'm feeling a bit zoned out. It was an extremely busy day today. We went to hubby's friend's kid's birthday party. Three year old boy, rather cute. Parents really dote on their kids nowadays. Funniest moment was when little boy blew the candles on his huge truck cake. Pfffft pfffft pfffft, he went, spluttering saliva all onto the icing, without really managing to blow out the candles in one puff. I think he was simply too happy and grinning too much and his breath (and saliva) all came leaking out between his two front teeth. heh heh. We did not touch the icing, it's fattening lah. ;)

No comments: