Sunday, December 12, 2004

End game.

We had pizza for lunch today. My father made the pizza. He made the dough and all that. Lots of stuffs on the pizza. One with ham, bacon, onions, green pepper, pineapple, tomato and egg; the other with prawns, squid, pork, ham, bacon, onions, green pepper, pineapple, tomato and egg. It was especially very very yummy! But that was also because he made us wait till 2pm for lunch. I was too hungry to really make an unbias judgement. heh. Think I ate more than neccessary. Ohh, delicious.

Mom wasn't too happy with me eating prawns and squids right now. She wants me to go on a fish and pork diet only, because of my surgery. I try to listen to her, but then if my father made something with prawns and squid, how could they exclude me? :P

Today I caught the last fifteen minutes of Japan Hour. All those sashimi fish really looks delicious. Was practically drooling there. What's happening to me? I think I'm perpetually hungry! Even now after a huge meal of pizza, I'm still thinking and writing about food! whoa ... my poor tummy!

I'm going to treat myself to a nice hair spa tomorrow. Woohoo! :)

We're going to have to write a few more letters. Don't feel like doing it right now though, must kinda get into the 'nasty' frame of mind. Gotta write to the developers. They missed out our tap in the roof terrace. Grrr. It's going to be a big thing to rectify if they will do it. *sigh* ... when can we move in?

I'm not exactly an expert in endgame. This one looks damn tricky. I think there is a way to create a pass pawn, but chances are extremely slim, plus the fact that he may not do as I want. Going to have to set up a board and analyse a bit. Can't think too much right now. Actually I could have try analysing without using a board, which is the proper way ... but I'm just too lazy. heh. I had already made so many mistakes in the games. Gotta start working on it!

No comments: