Saturday, November 06, 2004

Shoes struck

I saw two very nice pairs of shoes ... and I'm thinking of getting them soon. heh heh. :) Shoes ... that which completes a woman. I'm not really into shoes, as long as they are pretty and comfortable. Unfortunately that isn't always possible most of the times, and even if they are, they're probably damn expensive. So ... those two pairs of shoes are quite pretty and quite comfy ... and quite afforable. So there.

**
She writes really well, and this one is very funny. I can never write like that.

What do I do during invigilation? I'm not sure, I think my mind is blank most of the time. Sometimes I try to recite to myself certain phrases from my Jap lessons. But most of the time, I just let everything flow over me. It's actually called stoning and I've become very good at it. It's the most boring duty in my whole life. I can never keep still.

I'm so bored ... I need to start planning what to do soon.

No comments: