Friday, November 05, 2004

Amused

My cousin is getting married.

News travel very fast on the grapevine.

Said cousin is a high-flyer who studied overseas and came back to be a doctor. One year younger than me. Tall, handsome and easily available. Was told that the 'wife-to-be' met him as a patient's relative, and went all out to find out more about him, got his details and phone number and persisted in calling him out and all that. Whew! After a FEW months, she wanted to get married and he obliged. *blinks blinks* My aunt wasn't all that amused though. Mom said she heard that she said the girl was short and slightly plump and not pretty. There's always something about Mothers being critical. I'm not sure what to think about it all, but it's been rather boring for me ... so this latest news sure amused me very much.

The last time I saw my cousin was at my Grandfather's funeral and I mistook him for his younger brother. He's just as nerdie as ever. I remembered him always trying to intervene when I quaralled with his brothers and my brothers. There have always been a lot of boys in the family and I was the only girl for a long time. Still, all those card games and board games were rather fun.

Ah well ... perhaps I should go and visit them and take a look. heh.

No comments: