Monday, November 29, 2004

Losing the Momentum ...

Didn't feel like playing chess much. The game where I killed so many brain cells over is really hopeless. It's beyond help, can't trick the opponent at all. Did an unsound sacrifice which was totally seen through. Damn. So not very enthusiastic about chess right now. I must confess that I don't think very deeply when I play chess, only when I get into 'trouble'. *bleah*

Hmm ... nothing much to write about. Life is definitely on the boring side right now. Hubby is very busy with work, and we have so little free time together. Did not manage to try out the new blades yet, but finally caught The Incredibles. Loved it! heh. Hubby said much nicer than Sky Captain and blah, though I wonder why he thought that was cartoon as well. heh :) Thinking and writing about hubby always makes me smile. :D

No comments: