Friday, November 12, 2004

Hot and bothered

Things have a way of mysterously disappearing in my room. A few months back, I saw it during one of my intensive clearing of the room. I remembered telling myself don't lose it again, and to make sure that I placed it in an easily available place, which I can't remember where now. :P So right now that I need it, I can't find it at all! Has gone through my most untidy room three times already for the past hour and I still can't find that few pieces of paper! Don't you simply hate it? Arrgh.

And yes, I've to wake up early just to attend an annoying one hour meeting. humf.

Yesterday we went to look at furniture. I found my dream furniture, but they cost a bomb. Why am I so picky? :(

And the air-con isn't cold anymore. All bad things come together. :(

No comments: