Monday, October 18, 2004

Fresh Tomatos, anyone?

I sneaked out of school early today. Serious. Sneak is definitely the appropriate word. I left by the back door and tip-toed out of school. Well, actually I am entitled to leave early, but it just felt a little strange, so I put on my sneak act. Although I don't understand why they take so long to agree to let me go early, I mean ... if the heads can't make decisions, who can? Perhaps I could have gone off even earlier.

So anyway, it is times like these when I wished I have some friends I could have dim sum together and hang out with to play chess. People I know are too busy to have time for me. Hubby has to work too. Xel used to be around, and we could even catch a movie or two. I guess it can be rather lonely sometimes. So I hopped to the library after lunch to revise my Jap and got a few books ... and boy, they sure were heavy!

Perhaps one of the the reason why I'm blogging is because I have too much free time sometimes and too many thoughts in my head. There is no one to talk to except hubby and sometimes he's busy. I wonder what I'll be like if I'm dumber or if I don't think too much or if I have lots of work to occupy my time. Or perhaps I just need to do some stuffs more challenging and engaging. I wish I don't get bored so easily with my life.

Anyway, I've got lots of books to accompany me these few weeks. Hopefully they are entertaining enough to keep me occupied in the afternoons. Or perhaps I should pick up some new hobbies. hmm ...

And this morning, the tomatos were sooo fresh and red and juicy, it was such a waste that they all ended up on the lab slab. RIP, tomatoes.

No comments: