Sunday, October 17, 2004

Fly me to the moon

Fly Me to the Moon. I'm looking for this piece of song. I'm not sure if this is the right title, but somehow the music keeps singing itself in my head. I love this music! Perhaps it may be known under another title. I've no idea where I've heard it from or when, but I just know that if you have it, please please let me know? :)

Just spent the whole evening tidying up my itunes and finally deleted the double copies of some music I had. Wondered how did that happened. Am still in the process of transfering all my cds into the computer. Just did Sibelius and am listening to the famous 2nd violin concerto. Was supposed to continue with Chopin ... then followed by Debussy etc ... but just wanted to listen to Sibelius suddenly. :P

Gotta wake up by 4.30am tomorrow. Gotta sleep soon!

If you who are reading this know where I can get Fly Me to the Moon, or recommend whoever the singer to be, please let me know k? :)

No comments: