Thursday, August 12, 2004

Hypochondraic

Bextra took slightly more than 30 minutes to work completely, still there was a very slight lingering echo after that. I remembered the last time it took only 15 minutes or so, or was I wrong? I shall keep track now and see. Does taking it too often result in tolerance towards the drug? I hate popping tablets. I'd rather take a day off and sleep it off. heh *wishful thoughts* ... well, at least I did not insist that a little bump in the ear was leprosy. *blinks innocently* :P Sorry about the dig ... :P *puff cheeks out*

My colleague sneezes non-stop 10 times or so and she's down with flu. I sneeze non-stop 100 times but I'm not. Damn.

*****
I have not gotten over Naruto yet. Experiencing withdrawing symptomes while waiting for the next episode. Arrrrgggghh! Will watch a few more tonight ... There are some other new animes. Ragnorak looks rather promising, but doesn't seem as funny or interesting.

Need.to .. crawl ... into ... shell ... now ....

No comments: