Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Impressed Again

Well, this chap is just incredible. Just when you thought it was going to be like in a way, the whole story twisted again, which left you waiting, waiting ... for the next chapter. Wow ... Chapter 5 is done ... and things are getting rather hot ... and mysterious. :) Amazing how a story can grow out of air, or rather ... from the imagination. I wish I could write so well. :)

Heh ... I shall be inspired to try a little writing as well. Just a little ...

*****

But definitely not today. Brain's scrambled. :P Can't think with Stacy Kent's sleepy music, nor with the head full of thoughts of Howl's Moving Castle! :) Ohh .. I've played that little trailer like 6 times already? And the music is sooo cool! I'm going to get the book tomorrow. heh ... Makes me wish I'm 10 years younger. And I'm going to trawl HMV to see if they've got the CD. But I doubt the music's going to be out yet huh? :(

*****

Had an interview today. I think I screwed this one up as well. I think the problem is that I don't really know what exactly I want.

...

No comments: