Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Thoughts on blogging.

Blogging can be rather addictive. See, just within a short span of time, I suddenly started writing so much. Perhaps it is inspiration from reading other people's blogs. Perhaps it's just me - my interests work like puffs of smoke. For a while, I'll be doing nothing else but reading books, and another while, I might be captivated by writing and reading blogs, or perhaps I'll be simply playing computer games till late at night.

Anyway, coming back to blogging, I guess it's rather fun. I'm used to writing emails to friends, but sometimes it feels like intruding on them, or like simply flooding their inboxes with my musings. Hammie was certainly right in that this is a better way of getting stuffs off my chest. I'm not sure if I want people to read my blogs. I need to write like I'm talking to YOU - I can't imagine writing to no-one. But who you are, I do not know. :P

I've never written diaries when I was a kid ... I mean, like ... Dear Diary, who the hell is Diary? Duh. Okie, perhaps I'm not so imaginative as to have an imaginary friend to write to. I can't imagine me having any imaginary friends! It's all about me! mE! ME! I do tend to think thoughts to myself, and tell myself stories ... passing moments which disappear as fast as the electrical impulses in my brain travels. I know I used to tell myself lots of stories ... okie, talk to myself quite a bit too. LOL. But never had it written down. Is there a difference? Well, it's slower putting thoughts down in words, and one has to be more meticulous with the spelling (arrgh!) and the grammar (double arrgh!) and punctuation (triple arrgh) etc. One also can hardly have too much of the bloody f******* *&$^@#(* stuffs in words ... and it's definitely easier to think evil curses than writing them down. *Laughs* And okie, let's admit it, the best part is that my thoughts will still be there for me to read when I want to. narcissism and egoism. Hello!

:)

No comments: