Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Everyone seems to be chalking up on sleep debts. I've been sleeping at almost midnight and waking up at 5.30am everyday. It's no wonder I'm feeling sluggish and moody all day plus the fact that it's almost 3pm and I've not had anything since breakfast! Should you even wonder why I'm digging for my chocolates now? While waiting for mom to cook me lunch. Heh .. that's the best thing about living with parents. A hot meal everytime you are hungry. I'm certainly going to miss all these when I move out!

But once out of the sun and into my cool air-con room, I suddenly felt more alive especially after the chocolates. Going to play GB. :P Great game that! Have to catch up with my hubby while he is not around. ;)

He told me he had a strange dream last night. Dreamt that I was FAT. Extraordinary super duper humongous fat! Stretch your arms out to your side - that's the width! With layers and layers of jiggly, wobbly fats!! Can you imagine me fat? *ROFL* Perhaps I've been stuffing myself with too much chocolates lately. heh heh heh ... perhaps he's trying to wiggle out of treating me to a belated dinner for my birthday. *grins*

Oh goody, lunch is ready! ...

No comments: