Thursday, May 27, 2004

Am listening to Puccini's O Mio Babbino Caro played by Joshua Bell on the violin with the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields. It's beautiful, really beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful. I can just close my eyes and have the music swimming in my head. There are other beautiful pieces in the CD, in fact all the pieces in the CD 'Romance of the Violin' is beautiful. *puts on repeat*

:)

*blissful smile on face*

*****

Oh and he's quite cute too ... :)

You can read more about him and listen to part of the music O Mio Babbino Caro here.

I think I'll go down to HMV and get more of his CDs later. :)

*****

Wow! More of him here!
There're even so many images of him! *LOL*

I love violin pieces. It sings soulfully and tugs at my heart. There is a yearning for such peace and beauty in the music and there's an overwhelming sense of emotions when I hear such beautiful music. Words fail to describe it. Listen and understand for yourself! :)

*sigh*

:)

I think he plays the violin very well. Wish I could too.

No comments: