Sunday, May 30, 2004

Gloomy thoughts

I woke up this morning feeling a little out of sorts. There was a thought lingering in my mind - must be had a bad dream. A thought concerning the MIL. It makes me feel gloomy in the heart, for I was looking forward to having a new place all to ourselves. Just the two of us. A new home. A refuge. A new place. Everything new. And I want everything my way in my new place. The mistress of the nest. I want to be able to be in control of what I want. What is it about women who wanted everything new? A new beginning? New pots and pans, new kitchenwares, new curtains, new furniture. Do I have to accept the old cloths for the curtains? Or the green sofa?! Oh, we have lots of plates and bowls - here, have them! Or ... I shudder to think. The best of intentions leads to the worst of disasters. Gloomy thoughts. I hope it was just a bad dream.

*****

On a lighter note, how awful it must be to have to dig shit out from someone's ass. Urrgh.

But it was funny the way he puts it. :)

No comments: