Thursday, March 18, 2004

A little something about my dearest

I want to write this about my dearest for a long time. Perhaps someday he may read this, and he'll know how much he means to me. If not, I just want to put it down so that I can read and remind myself how much he means to me. :) Especially when I'm angry with him. *heh* He is not perfect, of course ... but he doesn't have to be. Sometimes he drives me nuts with his F9 topo skills, yet most of the time he is my pillar of strength. I think the most wonderful part of him is that he believes in me and loves me. And I can always be my true self in front of him.

When the dragon breathes fire and snorts smokes from her nostrils, the cat hides and stays away until the rainbow comes out. Then when the dragon calms down and feels guilty, the brave oxen gives a hug and looks wise. When the wombat is gloomy and it rains everyday, the cat gives a big goofy smile and chases the dark clouds away. Sometimes, the cat has claws and becomes a lion, oh hear the lion growl, and the little wombat bellys up and shudders but knows that the lion is still a cat at heart.

I think I'm the luckiest person in the whole wide world. Have I already said that? :) He doesn't push me away when I show off my terrible temper in its full colours and glory, and he doesn't get judgemental or critical when he knows I know I have done something or said something not very nice. He is tolerant of my faults and habits. Although he does get grouchy sometimes, he is willing to be cheered up. The best part is that we enjoy doing lots of fun things together, from intimate stuffs *ahem* ;) ... to playing computer games, playing chess and scrabble, blading together, driving in our car together, reading, studying, working .... everything! And to make things even more exciting, there's always a healthy and funny (as in haha) competition going on. Like when we are playing against each other, we'll try to beat each other flat with cheats and swindles and distractions, or when we are playing together against other opponents, there are still cheats, swindles and distractions. LOL. He doesn't have to be around with me all the time to make me secure, as long as I know he loves me, I am whole.

Am I not the happiest person in the whole wide world? :)

No comments: