Thursday, September 11, 2008

Being All Alone

The little one is sleeping peacefully. She can sleep for long stretches, unlike her brother when he was at her age. The bigger one is out with his grandparents. This is peace. Peace I hardly ever have now.

So I cooked my very simple lunch of udon and steamed shumai. It makes a whole world of difference buying the udon twice as expensive as those I usually get. This udon is those found in the frozen section. Very chewy texture. Yum!

Here's a picture of my lovely lunch.



I made some jelly too, last Friday. And added kiwi fruits in it. The jelly was a little big hard as I used agar agar powder. I think I need to add more water? Or maybe use jelly powder instead of agar agar powder? My boy loves it. That makes me happy. :)



I poured orange juice over it. Honestly speaking, I'm not really partial to jelly. It's just so much fun to make.

Hubby has said that it's not so nice to post pictures of our kids on the blog. I tend to agree with him. So as much as I want to show the whole world how cute my kids are, I must desist. Ah well.

No comments: