Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Weekend

To cut the long story short, I dragged my butt down to Taka and bought a packet of Leonidas. As my boy would say: YUM YUM! :) I'm a happy girl again. My favourites are the ones with strawberry fillings and the alcoholic fillings. But can't take alcohol, so I only sneak in two alcholic ones, the ones with cherries. Heh heh.

They're all MINE! Not going to let my boy know. The last time he took almost half my loot. Humf.

Things pretty perked up after 5pm. Thank goodness, otherwise it would be quite upsetting. Must change strategy now. It doesn't make sense to work so hard and not be paid. Plus nowadays I'm really quite fed-up with the MIL and her antics. No more.

Anyway, do you know one can actually suffer from anime withdrawal? Arrgh.

Some other news: I heard that someone suffered a mild heart attack because he was taken to task. Tsk tsk tsk. Such cold-heartedness and tacklessness. If it's really true, I wonder how those people can spend CNY with a clear conscious. If you aren't willing to put in the proper funds, you can't expect so much. I think sometimes we just forgot what it is that we do. Apparently the new guy isn't very nice too, I heard.

*sigh*

Oh well. Four more months to go until I take a break. :) Well, sort of a break. Heh.

No comments: