Sunday, October 14, 2007

The good, the bad and the ugly

Another mommy who goes back to work and finds no place to express. I'm amazed how some of my colleagues can actually use the bathroom. I refused to do so too, put in a suggestion but was typically ignored, and finally just used the sick-bay and the photostating room. Most people just couldn't care less. I remember reading a point of view from someone (a female) who wasn't a mommy, and how irritating it was for her to have a colleague who is a mommy needing a room to express. I can't remember who it was, but there you have it. Society is still not open towards such ideas and stuffs.

I quarralled with my father again yesterday over breastfeeding my baby. They want me to stop, but it's easier said than done.

Anyway, don't want to write about unhappy things.

My boy's favourite phrase nowadays:

What's that? What is that? And he points at every single thing. And he expects an answer. Like he really understands. *rolls eyes*

He's cutest when he's sleeping. I think he's really into the terrible twos stage now. Must buy a cane soon.

No comments: