Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thoughts and sniffles

People (not my parents) have been asking me when I'm going to have a second kid. Not that I'm not seriously considering, now that my boy is pretty big, but it's rather tough to get around the idea of doing it all again. Can't we just skip that nine months of pure torture and get down to business? Hubby said I shouldn't have anything to complain about, seeing as how I did not even experience any morning sickness and was for the most part very happy-go-lucky throughout that period. But one wouldn't know what the second time would be like, ya?

I was just tired most of the time, and couldn't get up on time to go to work. And my reporting officer sure made my life hell making me feel awful all the time about that. Now that I think of it, I really dislike her. There, I've said it. I should have just asked my doc that time to give me lots of MCs. Ha. The way some of my colleagues are doing now. Doh.

Then again, do I really want another kid? We are still financially unstable, and I don't think I've been a good mother at all so far. Sometimes I feel like I'd rather work, and free time? I'd rather have the time for myself. To do my own things. As it is, I've not been doing to yoga. And there are still so many things I want to do. Watching animes is definitely one of them. :P

I guess I'm just tired. Baby is cutest when my parents are around to take care of him. He is so difficult especially when it comes to feeding time. Why did it turn out this way? He was such an angel once upon a time. Arrgh.

Oh no, he's awake.

...

I think I've caught some bug. *sneezes*

No comments: