Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bits and Pieces

The other day I wanted to blog, and tried logging in but my computer kept hanging. I'm still not sure why that happened, but I'm glad that today I managed to get through! It's been quite a while since I've written anything. I'm still lurking around reading other people's blogs and being super duper busy otherwise.

My boy is growing up very fast now. He's a big little boy, and he's super duper cute. :) Well, everyone says so. Heh. Here are some pictures of him I managed to take recently. Nowadays it's quite hard to take any pics of him since he's always in motion.


My dearest boy trying his hand at housework. See the mess he makes?


He loves sweeping the floor. I must show him this when he's older and tell him that he loves sweeping the floor. heh heh.


Awww ... actually I hate to complain, but after he swept the floor for me, he left lots of broom hair on the floor. Grr. And the broom isn't very clean. Looks like I have to buy him a broom for him. A real broom no less. When am I going Daiso again? :)

*****
My baby boy all ready to go swimming!

I guess he'd rather just play with the water.

No comments: