Monday, July 03, 2006

No time for self

That about sums up my life right now. I should start doing yoga at home, since I can hardly ever go for any. Am tempted to get a membership at pure, at least there are classes in the afternoon where I can sneak off after work.

We had sunday brunch at One Ninety today. I must say their service was decidedly poor. And the food wasn't very good either. Won't ever go back again. And there was no baby-diaper changing table in the toilets. Definitely thumbs down.

On Friday, I bought lychees, cherries, durians and mangosteens. Today I bought more lychees, more cherries and more durians. Damn, should stop visiting the fruit stalls.

Taking care of baby and helping out hubby is really really really really stressful. It's not like when I'm at home, I can leave him on the mattress and let him practise his crawling ... or rather, stomach lifting. I have to keep an eye on him all the time, and the only place I can leave him is in his pram, and he doesn't like facing the wall when he's in it. Nor does he like to keep looking at me. *sigh*

Nowadays when I close my eyes, my brain is still playing spider solitaire.

:(

No comments: