Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sidenote

And so I told my head that I'll be reporting sick again today. There's not so much a 'take care' or anything from her. That's why I don't like this place and the people as much. What 'family' ... ha. Even when I had my baby, I didn't sense any care or concern or interest or geniune feelings emitting from the so called 'family'. Ha. And the worst is they want to be known as a 'family'. BS.

Work is work is work. Don't play around with words. The stink of hypocrisy is worse than the smell of cowpat.

*****
I think this is the first time in my entire life that I've taken so many paracetemol. Popped in two for headaches, later another two for body aches, then another two for fever, then two more for sore throat etc ... otherwise how to survive taking care of baby and trying to help hubby? Good thing mom was here yesterday and today. It was not as bad as Monday. Monday night was the worst. I woke up in the middle of the night with a burning throat. Perhaps I should have popped two more then. But I only took them later in the morning. Gee. Panadol actually helps soothe sore throats! Heh.

***
Not many nice animes nowadays. They're showing Gakuen Alice on animax so hope I can catch it where I'm left off! :)

No comments: