Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's March!

Gosh, time flies so fast, can't believe it's already March. I'm surviving everyday on about four hours sleep. My eyes are tired. :P

I miss my baby. Especially when he has to stay with my parents for the night. Sniff. Mom doesn't want to come everyday. *sniff*

It's nice to have Mom here. Got nice lunch and dinner and I'm not the one cooking! :)

There's a mushi living in my left ear. It eats up the sound. Especially when it gets extremely noisy. The mushi has the shape of a snail and it resembles the inner ear. When the world is too quiet, it would sneak into human ears and feed on the sound. Mushi-shi is very interesting. I wouldn't say it is exciting ... just interesting. I liked the latest one where there is a snake-like mushi which creep into the brains and eats up memories. It's amazing how creative the stories are!

Fantastic Children was nice. Well, for the first season at least. I wished they had put in more on the mysterious children ... but it turned out to be a tragic love story, somewhat in the lines of Shakespeare. Still nice, but it would have been nice if they mentioned what happened to the rest of them in the end.

:)

I'm always hungry. I've had a big dinner and now I'm feeling hungry. I had a big dinner but I don't seem to feel full after that. Perhaps there's a mushi involved. :P Gotta wait for the next installments. Heh.

PM said that I must be the only one who complains about losing weight. Well, I just don't want to look too sunken and sickly. Wouldn't be nice to be like a skeleton, don't you think?

Hmm ... must look for food ..... *bleah*

No comments: