Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stupidity as stupid does

I completely agree and accept the fact that there are really stupid people in this world.

I am still reeling from the shock of hearing that some people do not think it is rude to cough/sneeze whatever right into another human being's face. In fact, they think that the recipient of their generous offer should fall to their knees and thank them for the bodily fluids, with extra germs.

And it is indeed sad that I can't tell some of those kids that hey, you know .... you are really stupid. And it cannot be cured. And not only are you stupid, you are lazy, digusting and ugly.

So what is the purpose of me re-setting the paper for you. I know you aren't going to pass it anyway, even if three quarters of the questions are going to be the same. And you would be promoted anyway, because you're too old to remain, too big and bad to transfer, and too stupid to pass next year.

*shrug*

No comments: